Could time stop? For a while? Or could weekends be three days? Instead of two days? So I could process things?
Last night, after work, I went out with a friend of mine, to a shopping centre. I had an okay time, it wasn't good, but it wasn't bad either. Sorry, babe, it's not you, it's just me. I was still recovering from the pharyngitis and conjunctivitis, and I still am. I came home around 10 pm, and I just, I don't know. I felt sorta sad, and lonely. Maybe it's because Shorty 2.0 (I don't know what to call him for now) is away at the moment, and I wish he was here.
We texted each other before I went to sleep, and the conversation sorta turned into an argument when I asked him if he was seeing someone there, and he didn't answer my question. So, I told him to just be honest with me. If he has been seeing someone else, it's fine, I'm not gonna like it, but he's not mine, but then, we could only be friends, not more than that.
And he stopped texting me ever since. He read my texts but that's it. So, I'm annoyed because it's not that hard. Just be honest. I think he wanna have his cake and eat it too. Maybe he could do that to other people, but not me. I don't know whether he'd text me because I'm certainly not gonna text him or that's the end of it. I like him, and I miss him, and I wanna have a friendship with him, but I can't if he's not gonna be honest with me.