I don't know where to start. Only a few things in my life have changed so far, but they're significant to me.
I've got back with Shorty 2.0, but he's still vague, he's not being completely honest with me, and he keeps going hot & cold, and it's tiring to keep up a friendship with him. When he's nice, it feels magical, but when he's cold, it feels impossible, and the reason I think he's acting this way with me, is he's possibly got someone else. So, when he's cold with me, it's possibly because he's being nice to the other person since the other person's entertaining him, but when the other person doesn't entertain him, outta the blue, he's being nice to me. I don't know how long this is gonna last, but to be completely honest, it pains me to say this, but I don't see it's gonna be long-lasting.
I don't wanna talk much about this as it's still painful to talk about, but I think I could confidently say, my friendships with two of my used-to-be "close friends", are over for good, and I'm okay with that as I'm done with them. Several days ago, I got a text from one of them, who was not involved in my fight with the other one at all, but she still chose to side with her for some reason, and after being friends for years, you'd expect some decency, but there was nothing decent about the text she sent me. It was rude, it was bitchy, and it was cold, and I've had enough so I blocked her, and it felt so good. It felt like taking the power back from an ungrateful bitch who you helped find a job, not once, but twice, and the reason she got her third & current job, is I helped her find her second job. You can act like you did it all by yourself, but you, I and God know the truth. Good luck with that small advertising agency no one knows and your poor, ugly boyfriend.
This might sound mad, but I was doing my laundry at the laundry bar this afternoon, and I was imagining, as I am most of the time, if only I had the power of mind control, like, I could make these people befriend me. I know there's no sincerity in that, and I'd get sick of it, knowing they don't actually wanna be friends with me, but it'd be nice to have it my way, sometimes. They'd have to be good to me, spend time with me, and go out with me, or, maybe instead of controlling their minds, I could have a physical android version of them, like in the Black Mirror episode Be Right Back. I don't really care it's not genuine, I'm just sick and tired of people who aren't consistent.