I don't really feel like writing right now, but I can't really think of doing anything else.
After my last post, a lot of things happened. I don't wanna go into the details, but all I can say is, that was probably one of the hardest times of my life. My heart felt so heavy, I felt like I was gonna die, and I'm not being dramatic at all, but alhamdulillah, I feel better now, even though I'm still not fully alright.
Yesterday, I decided to have a break from social media. I'm not deleting my accounts, I'm staying off the apps. I feel like, it has replaced real-life communication. People no longer feel the need to meet and talk about things. They simply communicate through posting stories, but interaction is a two-way street, you can't sustain a relationship that way. Not to mention it's caused envy, feelings getting hurt, misunderstandings, superficial friendships and so forth. If there's anything you wanna tell me, you can just text me, not me finding out myself by watching your stories.
Anyway, Shorty 2.0 and I still have each other's contact, but we're not connected at the moment, if that makes sense. We haven't spoken to each other for a while now, but I've also decided to stop reaching out to him, because the more I do, the more he pulls away from me, and I don't wanna keep pushing him to the point of no return. It's hard, but I hope it's good for us. I can't deny and I'm not gonna lie, I wish he'd just text me already. I don't know where we're gonna go from here, but I hope there's still hope for us, and he'll come back to me someday. It'd be a miracle if he does.