Baru - baru ni, sejak kerja aku dah habis untuk sesi ni, aku asyik tidur lewat, aku tidur lebih kurang pukul tiga pagi tapi malam ni, aku nak tidur awal sebab aku mengantuk gila.
First of all, I'll never get sick of talking about the Versace boots but I'm tired of waiting. I thought I'd only have to wait for six months and six months isn't a short time but I thought wrong. I guess I'd have to wait for a year. I wish I could end the wait and just buy them but I can't because I don't have that much disposable income. Anyway, I was thinking yesterday about the colourways and I've sorta come to a conclusion that black is sexy and purple is cute and I think sexy suits Versace than cute so the black boots are my first option and my second option is the purple boots.
By the way, the price of the matte black boots has dropped down to nearly 60% on SSENSE! Yes, the total cost, plus shipping, is almost RM3,000 but they don't make my heart throb. If it's the black boots or the purple boots, I would've bought them in a heartbeat, like, with no hesitation. Surprisingly, all of the sizes are still in stock and I don't get it because people normally prefer leather over patent leather. Speaking of the boots, at the moment, the price of the purple boots has dropped down to 50% but sadly, my size is still out of stock. I'm waiting for someone to return it because I don't think SSENSE restocks.
Like I've said before, I'm not sure if I wanna buy returned luxury items. I've bought returned items before and I had both good and bad experiences. I had a good experience with the Zara heart denim jacket, it doesn't smell weird and there's no wear and tear but I had a bad experience with the Dr Martens Jadon patent boots, there are scratches and gunge here and there. I was devastated and it's actually one of the reasons I wanna get these Versace boots, I wanna have something that is in a nearly pristine condition (I'm reasonable) and I'm worried these boots would come crumpled.
I'm paying thousands for these boots so of course I expect them to be almost perfect. Also, I don't get SSENSE. Its sale started earlier than Versace's sale but it's still going on to this day and I don't know how long it lasts. We'll see if it'd still last until next week and if the price would go lower and if my size would be back in stock. Oh and unfortunately, my size for the purple boots has gona out of stock on the official Versace website so my only hope is either waiting for my size to be back in stock or shop at Farfetch which is my last option. I've got a feeling resellers are behind this and yes, I hate resellers.
Slightly off topic but my brother is coming home this week. Not that I don't welcome him home but if I were to buy the Versace boots, I don't want anyone except my mum to know about it because I don't want anyone to give me a lecture on how to save my money, I know how to save my money, I'm just splurging on myself and I know I've splurged a lot (currently, I've got 19 pairs of shoes, not showing off, just stating) and I do regret it. Had I known I was gonna buy these Versace boots, I would've definitely saved my money and I don't want to be hiding them.
Okay, enough with the Versace boots. I've been playing Skyrim and I swear it's one of the best games I've ever played. The graphic is stunning (with the help of some mods), the gameplay can get repetitive but you can do many other things to avoid the repetition and the soundtrack, oh my God, it is divine, like, it gets you immersed in the world and when you're done playing or you have a break and you go outside and you look at the sky, you realise you're back to the reality. It is that immersive, I'm dead serious, I'm not joking. Also, there's something bittersweet about it, like, it's sorta sad but it's beautiful.
Lately, I've been feeling unwell and I don't know why. I'm constipated, my chest feels tight, I feel like throwing up and so on. I'm worried if there's an underlying health issue that can be fatal. I'm still young and I've got lotsa things to do and I don't wanna die yet but sometimes I feel like I'm gonna die. What makes me feel worse, there's like a black spot right where my mole used to be. The doctor did warn me it might come back and I'm not sure if' it's coming back or if it's a scar of a pimple that appeared right where my mole used to be. I really hope it's the latter because I don't wanna have to fork out.
Tomorrow, I'm gonna sign up for a driving class. Yes, I know, I'm almost 30 and I haven't still got a driving licence but honestly, I'm not excited. I just wanna be alone, I don't wanna meet and talk to anyone (unless it's the guy I ran into at IKEA or someone else who makes my heart skip a beat). I'd probably have to deal with rude people (we're talking about orang kampung and by kampung, I mean, uncivilised) and I'm just not in the mood for a fight. I'm fragile and vulnerable physically, mentally, financially, spiritually and emotionally.