I thought, by June, I'd have those Versace boots in my possession but I thought wrong. Good things don't come easily and it doesn't surprise me because that's the story of my life. It's always been that way, sometimes I get what I want, after I have to go through so many things first and sometimes I don't get what I want at all and there's nothing I can do but to accept my loss and move on. I want those boots really badly though. I'm willing to buy them on SSENSE even though I'll have to pay for shipping or Farfetch even though I'll have to pay for both shipping and taxes & duties. I've been waiting for a year and I'm not gonna let the wait be wasted for nothing. I'm angry, not with God but with the world. I just want one, nice thing, can't I have it? So, I'm gonna keep saving. So far, I've got nearly RM3,000 and I hope I won't have to fork out, by November, I'd have nearly RM4,000. If the price drops down to 50%, great, if it only drops down to 30%, I'll still buy them and whichever site starts the sale first, I'm gonna buy on that site, given my size is still available by that time. I've mentioned this last night, at the moment, the black ones are only available in my size on my opposite gender's department on the official Versace website, SSENSE and Farfetch and the purple ones are only available in my size on the official Versace website and Farfetch. Also, I mustn't get sidetracked again. If I hadn't got sidetracked, I'd have more than what I've got now and maybe I would've been able to snatch those boots. So, I vow not to browse online shops like Zara for now and I'm gonna put aside my wishlist and focus on getting those boots. They're my top and main priority. That's all for now.