28 September 2022

I'm Not Happy

    Lately, I don't know why but I'm not happy. Maybe it's because in less than a month I'll have to go back to campus and I don't wanna go back to campus because I won't have my own room so I'll have to stay at my classmate's room and I don't know if that's gonna be temporary or permanent and I'll have to deal with my enemies and I can't really enjoy my semester break because I've joined a club and I'm a member of the club's committee so I've got work to do. It's not much, for now but to be completely honest, I don't wanna do anything, I just wanna sleep. Maybe I'm a bit depressed too.

    I try to distract myself with happy thoughts like the Versace boots or the Balmain trainers (the green ones) or the man I met at IKEA a few years ago. Imagination has always been my coping mechanism whenever I get stressed out or sad or scared. I imagine getting the Versace boots and the Balmain trainers and wearing them and talking to the man I met at IKEA a few years ago (we're close friends in my personal heaven). It does help a bit even though the depression's still there because I'm fully aware this is merely my imagination. I do wish my imagination would somehow come true though.

    Speaking of the Balmain trainers, they're starting to grow on me. I'm beginning to really like the colour but I'm still not completely sold on them because they're only trainers. I can justify spending nearly RM3,000 on a pair of leather boots but on a pair of trainers that are made of 80% polyester and 20% elastane? I know they're high quality polyester and elastane and not all polyester and elastane are bad but I'm not sure. Plus, I don't like the soles, they seem uninspired. Also, the sock trainers trend is sorta dead and I can simply buy a pair of sock trainers off Zara even though they're not well-made.

    At the moment, they're only available on Farfetch. If I buy them off Farfetch, I'll have to pay for the shipping and the taxes & duties. I hope they'll be available on SSENSE as well so I'll only have to pay for the shipping. I think I'm gonna scratch the Balmain trainers (the yellow ones) from my wishlist because as much as I like the colour, I can't justify spending nearly RM3,000 on a pair of low-tops and I've always been more into high-tops because they boost my confidence. The Versace boots are still my first choice but if I wouldn't be able to get my hands on them, I'd definitely go for the Balmain trainers. We'll see how it goes this autumn/winter sale.