So, it's been about a week since I came back here and I've been missing my mum terribly, as expected. What makes it worse is, I've been stuck in my room all day long and I feel like I'm losing my mind. I can't really go out because I've got not much money, I've got no income (yes, I haven't got a job) and I've gotta pay this month's rent and bill. If I could go back to my hometown, I would because I feel like, being here doesn't help me, mentally, financially (I'd thought it would) and that's not the worst. Last Sunday, I had to go through an ordeal (I don't feel like going into the details right now) to finally get my last wisdom tooth removed because it'd been infected, recurrently and causing me so much pain. I thought I was gonna die but thank God, I'm doing better now. I'm still recovering though.
Anyway, looks like I'm not getting myself anything for my birthday next year because even if I'd get money, I'd have to save it for next month's rent and bill. I thought of getting that Fendi mirror clutch bag, the Versace Goddess T-shirt and the Versace sunglasses (which I hope will still be available when I can finally afford them again) but the plan's outta the window now. The latest I could get them is maybe in February or March, given I've got a job by then. Yeah, in my life, nothing ever goes as planned, everything always goes awry and I'd have to figure out how to fix it.
I don't know how and if I'm gonna get a job but I still hope.