10 December 2024

Midnight Ramblings

    I've been thinking of the Fendi mirror clutch bag and I want it really badly but I just can't afford it at the moment because I've got no income. I'm desperately looking for a job so I can at least reserve it first (pay 50% of the price) before someone else snatches it. I know there are a lot more important things I need to be worried about but I just can't stop thinking of it.

    By the way, remember the guy I ran into at IKEA years ago? Well, last night, after I got home from a getaway with my family, I was on Tinder when I found this one guy and he just looks familiar. It wasn't like me trying to convince myself I've finally found him again, I just intuitively felt like, it's him, that's him. He looks just like how I remembered him. It felt surreal, it felt like a dream, I couldn't believe it, I couldn't believe I would find him again, it's totally by change, it's a miracle. Obviously, I swiped right but I don't know if he still remembers me and if he'd swipe right on me.

    Anyway, back to bag, I'm not sure whether I've said this before or not but I just love my Balenciaga Part Time bag in vert d'eau. It's definitely one of my best purchases. I'd love to get it restored when I've got money again. At first, I wasn't sure if I made the right decision and I wasn't sure about the colour but now I just can't stop looking at it. It's so beautiful. I just love how slouchy it is but still feels punk and I love the fringes and the fact that it's east-west. I'm so glad I got it instead of the City bag which is more square than rectangular. Also, it can carry a lot of things.