19 December 2024

With a Heavy Heart

    So, aku kena pack bag aku sebab esok aku dah nak balik sana and I'm just sad about leaving my mum tapi tulah, sampai bila aku nak stay dekat sini kan, if not now? I need to build a better, comfortable life for my mum and myself and sadly, that requires me working outta state because it's virtually impossible here.

    I envy those whose parents live near them and every weekend, they'd go home, whereas in my situation, I can only go home once a month, just for one weekend. I don't like wallowing in self-pity but I do have a hard life. I'm not like, my life's the hardest but it's never been a smooth sail, there's always a storm waiting for me and normally, I've gotta brave it alone.

    Sometimes, I'm tired of having to be strong and independent. I wish someone could take the wheel for me and let me rest, like really rest, until I'm ready to face the world again but so far, it's always been just me, in this journey.

    Anyway, I plan to spend less next year than I have this year so I'm gonna limit my purchase by listing out my wishes and I hope I'll stick to it (I might add a few more though if I get a proper job).

  1. Fendi mirror clutch bag
  2. Versace Goddess T-shirt
  3. Versace sunglasses
  4. Send my Balenciaga Part Time bag for restoration
  5. Versace bowling bag (not confirmed)
  6. Versace belt (optional)