15 December 2024

Midnight Ramblings, Again

    So, it's been nearly a month and I still haven't got a job. At this point, I don't know what else to do. I've done everything I can, I've applied for countless jobs. The only thing I can do is, wait, pray and hope for the best. Unhappy? Obviously, I am but I'm not that sort that likes to display my emotions. I smile, I laugh, I make jokes but deep inside, only God knows how I truly feel. My mum can tell I'm not happy because from time to time, she'd tell me to be patient.

    The only thing that makes me happy a bit, is my Balenciaga Part Time bag. I don't know why but every time I look at it, I feel happy, for a while before I get crushed by the harsh reality again. I'm still glad I got it though. Oh and I'm going back to my place next Thursday because I've still got my belongings there and I need to check if they're okay but I feel sad about leaving my mum. I'm definitely gonna be missing her.

    Anyway, last night, I dropped a comment, on one of my crush's photos on Instagram, hoping he would notice me. I'm not sure if he did but I'm sure he got a notification and he didn't reply my comment or follow me back, lol. He posted a story so clearly, he was on Instagram. Maybe I'm not his type. I can't make someone like me when they're not interested in me.

    What sorta annoys me is, he follows this one person and likes this person's pictures. This person is clearly into him because this person copies his aesthetic. He's got a pair of Balenciaga sunglesses? This person does too but a knockoff. The only difference is, the former is rich but the latter is poor but pretending to be rich. Like, how could you not follow me but you could follow someone pretentious? Give me a freaking break.