06 December 2024

Stressed Out & On the Edge

    It's been two weeks since I left my company and I haven't got a job. I'm trying to get a job before New Year and the job-hunting is taking a toll on me. One of my worst fears came true. I'm unemployed again and I'm scared I'm gonna be like this for God knows how long, months? Years? I'd been trying so hard not to let it happen, somehow but it did. I know it's outta my control but I feel like, I should've started looking for a job the moment I knew my contract wasn't gonna be renewed.

    Speaking of which, that's the only thing that brings me some comfort, knowing it was inevitable, no matter what I did, those two bitches hate my guts from the get-go and they were never gonna keep me. Even if they were, it was only to exploit me: make me do their work, berate me and then take all the credit. There was nothing I could do about it and it wasn't my fault.

    Anyway, highlight of the day was, my crush accepted my request to connect with him on LinkedIn. Yes, I found him on LinkedIn and I didn't expect him to accept my request. He didn't look at my profile so nothing's most probably gonna happen but it's something to me at least.

PS I found this Alexander McQueen bag on eBay and I'm sorta intrigued (it's from the Plato's Atlantis collection and I didn't know he made bags back then).