Alhamdulillah, I've just got the Fjällräven Kånken totepack in ochre and I love it. First of all, the colour is so vibrant, in a good way, the bag looks delicious, it makes you wanna eat it. Second of all, it's smaller than I thought it would be but it's bigger than a regular tote bag which is nice because you can fill a lot of stuff in it and at the same time, it doesn't look bulky. Third of all, it's well-made, it looks expensive and it feels sturdy and of high quality but we'll see about it after I've worn it multiple times. Fourth of all, it's versatile, you can wear it as a tote bag or a rucksack or a handbag and it's easy to use. Overall, I'm so pleased with it, I'm so glad I bought it, I love it more than I thought I would, I didn't get the hype surrounding it but now I do, it definitely brightens up my day and I'll definitely buy it again, maybe in pink, yellow, green, navy, blue, turquoise, red, black, white or beige.
Also, I really want to have at least one Cambridge Satchel bag. Doesn't it look delicious?
