It's been raining nearly every day lately and I'm not complaining, I love it when it rains, I just wanna curl in blanket while blogging but I hate getting soaked.
I've just finished watching the Lost Daughter. I don't know what made me watch this film but it's better than I thought. The acting and the plot are good. I wish they'd swapped the actor who played the character Professor Hardy, Peter Sarsgaard with the actor who played the character Joe, Jack Farthing because I'm sorry but the latter's just ugly so it's hard to sympathise him while there's something about the former that makes it easy to sympathise him. Other than that, everything's fine, the cinematography and the soundtrack. I do recommend it if you enjoy slow and artistic films like Yasmin Ahmad's films but if you're a prude like me, be careful, there are several scenes that contain nudity. Also, the actor who played the character Will, Paul Mescal is so cute!
Speaking of film, sometime ago, I was watching telly when I saw 10 Cloverfield Lane was being played and I didn't have anything else to watch so I was like, why not? I saw this film when it came out more than six years ago and I rewatched it multiple times because it's so good. I'd forgotten how good it is and yep, it's so good. I don't wanna talk much about it because it wasn't like the first time I saw it but the actor who played the character Emmett, John Gallagher Jr. is so cute. I feel so sad when he dies. There's something about him. Also, he sorta reminds me of someone I know who I call Fox.
Anyway, I noticed Shorty was last seen eight hours ago on Skype and that means he was online at about 4 pm. This does stir some sort of feeling in me. It makes me wonder, what was he doing? Was he chatting to someone or did he come online, hoping to see my text? I don't know and I don't know what to do. Should I text him or should I let him come to me? I miss him and I wanna talk to him. I wish when I go back to campus, I'd bump into him. I wonder how he's gonna react if he sees me. Would he run away? Would he say hi to me or he wouldn't recognise me? I wanna know how he truly feels about me, like, does he love me? Does he hate me or is he unsure about his feelings for me?
I wish he'd just drop his ego (he's got a huge ego) and talk to me, like, if you love me, just say you love me and I'll tell you I love you too or if you hate me so much, just block me but why haven't you blocked me? Why are you playing this game with me? Are you stringing me along? Do you enjoy seeing me being a fool for you? Why are you wasting everyone's time? We're getting older, we're not getting younger and we're not gonna be young for ever so you might as well lay your cards on the table now and I'll lay mine. As much as I wanna text you, I've got my own self-worth too and I can't let you make me feel worthless every time I try to talk to you so I'll leave you alone but if you ever wanna talk to me, I'll be happy to hear from you.


