This is hard for me to talk about. I feel like crying.
So, it's only been a week since I started working at this new place and I already feel like giving up. The work is harder than I thought it'd be and the environment there? I dare say, it's more toxic than my previous workplace. What makes things worse is, some of the staff members are rude. I'm already struggling to adjust to the commute and the work and the surroundings and the schedule and having to deal with these people isn't helping, everything is driving me mad.
The only thing that sorta consoles me a bit is the fact that I had no choice. Previously, I had to resign because my superior wasn't gonna renew my contract because she hates my guts and this time, this was the only job offer I received. So, I don't have any regret, I just feel like, I got outta from one bad situation to another.
Frankly, this might sound materialistic but the only thing that sorta keeps me going is the money. I could make nearly twice the amount of my previous salary, if I reach the target so I could buy things off my wish list like the Fendi bag, the Versace T-shirt and the Versace sunglasses. Imagination helps me escape from the harsh reality for a while and keeps me sane too and I've gotta do what I've gotta do to survive.
I don't have high hopes and I don't know how but I still hope things will get better somehow, for the sake of my sanity.