29 January 2025

Updated Wish List (From 20/02/22)

    Back in 20 February 2022, I listed out the things I wanted and I've never really forgotten about it but I've moved on to new things. So, I thought it'd be fun to go through them and give an update.

  1. Mole removal (Got three of them removed from my face, two in my nose, one in my chin and it's one of the best decisions I've ever made, I no longer feel self-conscious to take off my glasses and take pictures of myself, you can barely see the scars now)
  2. Zara oversized denim jacket in blue 
  3. Zara linen shirt with stand-up collar in beige 
  4. Converse Classic Chucks high-tops in green (One of my most treasured pair of shoes!)
  5. Zara striped T-shirt in green
  6. COS slim short-sleeved mock neck T-shirt in black
  7. COS oversized short-sleeved T-shirt in green
  8. IKEA MALM double bed in white
  9. River Island skinny jeans in blue
  10. River Island sleeveless top in black 
  11. Topman skinny jeans in black 
  12. Braces (ongoing treatment) (Got them removed last year, after more than three years of wearing them. Also one of the best decisions I've ever made, I'm more confident with my smile now)
  13. Versace Medusa combat boots in black/lilac (Believe it or not, I got them! In black, after more than two years of waiting!)
  14. Jacquemus Le Baneto camera bag in green (Don't really want it any more)
  15. Converse x Miley Cyrus platform Chucks high-tops in blue (Not a top priority but am still on the lookout for them)
  16. H&M oversized sweater in blue
  17. Zara cropped slim jeans in blue
  18. BCBG MAX AZRIA Upas cape jacket in black (Don't really want it any more)
  19. River Island T-shirt in white
  20. adidas running shoes in black
  21. G-Shock Rangeman watch in pink (Replaced with Versace Icon watch)
  22. H&M trousers in beige (greige)
  23. H&M shirt in navy
  24. H&M grey joggers
  25. Blazer in navy (maybe in pinstripe and one in grey check as well)
  26. Fisherman sweater in khaki/grey
  27. Flat top/military/patrol cap in khaki
  28. Mesh T-shirt with white striped sleeves in black
  29. Harrington jacket in navy
  30. Tank top in green
  31. Pea coat in navy
  32. Philips fabric shaver
  33. Philips epilator
  34. H&M trousers in navy
  35. Versace Eros eau de parfum (and Versace Eros Energy eau de parfum!)
  36. Versace ring in silver/gold
  37. Versace thong in black
  38. Driving licence (Never thought I'd pass it because it was a nightmare but I did, two years ago!)
  39. New phone (iPhone 15)
  40. New computer (HP Pavilion/Victus) (My mum bought me an HP Pavilion laptop!)
  41. SPANX sculpt T-shirt in white
  42. SPANX scult boxer briefs in white