19 January 2025

Ugh, Can't Wait

    So, inshallah, gaji aku akan masuk on 31/01 (hopefully aku akan dapat banyak duit untuk birthday aku next Saturday, hehehe) and I just can't wait to get things off my wish list. To be completely honest, I'm more excited about the Versace T-shirt than the Fendi bag but I'm just worried someone else would snatch the latter first before I do. If only I get like RM5,000 this month, then I could buy both things and just focus on getting the Versace sunglasses and my Balenciaga bag restored.

    A few other things I'd love to have this year are the Versace belt and a Coyote Jocks bodysuit. I do wanna get a Swarovski ring, a pair of Versace jeans, a Versace watch, a Versace ring, a Versace Shirt, a Versace hoodie, a pair of Versace sandals, a Versace thong, two Versace fragrances, one Saint Laurent fragrance and a pair of Junya Watanabe boots as well as well but they're not my top priority at the moment (if you can't tell, yes, I am a big fan of Versace).

    This whole process might take me four to six months.