26 January 2025

Happy Birthday to Me

    I don't really feel like writing actually, but it's my birthday, so I feel like I've gotta write something.

    I wish I had got my pay so I could at least reserve the Fendi bag first, if it's still available, if not, I'd go for the Versace T-shirt instead and cheer myself up a bit.

    My family did give me a lot of money which I've used to pay last month rent and my friends also did throw me surprise and treat me and I am thankful for everything. It's just, it's hard to be positive when you're in a sticky situation.

    I was called for an interview a few days ago and I'm really hoping I'll get the job. I'm supposed to hear back from them next Monday and I'm so anxious waiting for the result. I don't really wanna talk about this because it just makes me upset but the place where I currently work at, I'm not sure what's going on but they hadn't paid the staff members their last month salary so clearly they've got a financial issue for some reason and I'd be a fool if I stay.

    So, yeah, that's the situation I'm in at the moment and it just sucks. I really got outta one bad situation, only to get into another. It's ridiculous. It's crappy. I feel like I got played. It's embarrassing, it's a lot of emotions and it messes you up. I feel like screaming because I'm so angry, like, are you kidding me right now? I really thought I'd found the way out but it was a trap.

    Anyway, happy 31st birthday to myself.