Last Friday, I had a date (not a romantic one) after work with an old friend from uni. Funnily, we'd never hung out, we'd only spoken via Instagram because we met on an app. Nevertheless, he's been supportive to me and I missed hanging out with a friend (still do) so I asked him if he wanted to meet up and he said yes.
We went to a café near my workplace which is in the middle of Kuala Lumpur but surprisingly there weren't many people around us. We ordered some tea and we just sat there, drinking and talking for hours in the cold air as the night was falling. It was a beautiful moment and thinking about it gets me emotional, probably because I've been through a lot this year and I miss my close friends and I wish I could hang out with them like this again.
It's one of those moments when I wish I could be in that moment for ever but time stops for no one. Life goes on regardless of what happens to you. You could have a moment all to yourself, for a while but soon, you've gotta get up and move on.