I went to the rooftop of my apartment. From there, I could see the city, the city lights, the hustle & bustle of city life, the traffic and the buildings & the skyscrapers. It was breathtaking.
At the rooftop, there's a place where you can have a barbecue and it's decorated with fairy lights. I wish I was still friends with some people and we could hang out there, talking for hours until midnight.
I wish they could see what I see: there's still beauty in the chaos we call world and life's too short for some fights so why don't we savour it while we can?
I think, many people are too driven by their emotions, their judgements are clouded, they're not able to see and think clearly. I wish they'd realise it one day and regret it because we could've created so many memories together.
Anyway, despite the breathtaking view and how convenient this place is, I'm glad I don't have enough money at the moment to buy a house. At first, I'd wanted to settle down here but after the incident, I was like, no. I would've regretted it for the rest of my life. Maybe it's better if you drive a car but it's a whole different situation when you take the public transport. Sometimes you like a place but not the population. Maybe next time I should rent somewhere else for sometime and see if it works for me and if it's up to my standards.