27 November 2025

I'm Scared

'The blank pages of my diary

That I haven't touched since you left me

The closed blinds in my home

See no light of day


Dust gathers on my stereo

'Cause I can't bare to hear the radio

The piano sits in a shaded space

With a picture of your face


Coffee stains on your favorite book

Remind me of you, so I can't take a look

The magazines you left on the floor

You won't need them anymore


A towel left hanging on the wall

No sign of wet footsteps in the hall

There's no smell of your sweet cologne

I'm lying here alone'


    It's been months since I lost my close friends and I'm still struggling to come to terms with the loss. I'd thought we'd be friends until we're old, I'd thought we'd grow old together but sadly, that's not gonna happen.

    It's hard because we'd been friends for years and we went through a lot together and we had so many good memories together but now we're like enemies and the way the friendship ended makes it harder.

    On top of that, with everything that's going on in my life like my struggle to adjust to living and working in Kuala Lumpur and not having them to talk to or hang out with makes it even more hard.

    I can't deny, I feel like shit. Maybe I wouldn't feel as shitty if I were living and working in Cyber or if I've got someone else.

    I wish I could go back, to the time when we were still friends and if I'd known what I know now, maybe I wouldn't have come here.