20 March 2026

I'm Done

    There are a few hours left before I've gotta leave and I wanna talk about something but I don't know how to talk about it, I'm still so angry.

    It happened again, Shorty 2.0 and I got into a fight.

    We planned to meet last night before I go back to my hometown today, and I could've been back in my hometown yesterday when my colleague asked me if I wanted to return together, but I declined because I already made a plan with Shorty 2.0.

    When it was nearly iftar, I knew he was gonna ditch me because he was quiet. So I sent him a text, asking him if we were gonna meet and he quickly replied, 'I can't do tonight, I'm out with my friends.'

    You, bitch. One, I made a plan with you first. Two, you didn't apologise at all. Three, you didn't even try to make it up. Four, if I'd known you were gonna ditch me, I would've left you in dust.

    So, I responded, 'you know what? Never mind.' No response from him, he knew I was gonna either ignore him or curse his arse out. He didn't wake me up for suhoor this morning like he normally did, but he did text me, 'safe journey and have a good time with your family,' to which I said absolutely nothing, I didn't even read it, I just looked at it through the notification.

    I've had enough, I really have. Your pretty face can't hide your stinky attitude. I hate him so much, my heart is filled with hatred for him. I wish I could see him and slap him across the face. I woke up at 3 am because I was so angry and I told God everything that happened so I could go back to sleep.

    He said I'm too much. Well, I say he's too little. I'm sick of the way he treats me and I'm tired of his game. So many things are left unsaid and unsettled. Why does it always have to be like this before I return to my hometown?

    He doesn't care so I don't wanna care too. I just wanna rest, and spend time with my family. I don't wanna think or talk about him. He can rot in Kuala Lumpur with his plastic friends.

PS If he ever wants to come back into my life, he needs to do a lot of work before I let him in again.