13 March 2026

Paradis, Paradis

    I don't know if you still remember this but back in 2007, 2008, 2009, Kagaya's art pieces were everywhere, they were used as desktop wallpaper, in videos made using Windows Movie Maker and so on, and I used to collect them, but then, they disappeared and were forgotten. I hadn't thought of them until just now, for some reason, so I searched for them, and when I found them, they gave me the same feelings many years ago.

    I used to imagine this is how paradise looks like: breathtakingly beautiful and serene, no anger, no fear, no hurt, no sadness, no worry, just happiness, and you've got all the time in the world, and I still do. I wish I could live there, with Shorty 2.0, and we'd go on adventures, exploring the world together, and no matter how far we wander, there will always be new places waiting for us, and after a long day, we'd go home, and rest in the night, looking forward to tomorrow.