I don't know how and where to begin.
It's been a while since my last post, but a lot of things happened, and I don't want to go into the details because it's still too painful for me to talk about it, I'm still processing everything.
I've just moved into a new place yesterday, yet again, same apartment, just a different block, for reasons I don't want to talk about. All I can say is, I'm relieved I've finally got out of the previous place, I'm glad things turned out better than I'd thought, and I hope I can put it behind for good and start a new chapter.
The moving process wasn't only physically draining, but also, mentally and emotionally. I had to go back and forth from the old block to the new one more than eight times, but I'm thankful to all the kind strangers who showed me kindness by helping me, they made the process less hard.
Anyway, last Thursday, I posted a story on WhatsApp, as planned, of a picture of the gym at my apartment, with a caption, 'let's grow some muscles!' I was on the phone when 13 minutes later, I got a notification that he hearted my story, and it just felt like a ray of light amidst of the dark chaotic stormy sea I was struggling to navigate.
I'm planning to post a story next Wednesday, of a photo of a beach at a resort I'm going to in Penang, if everything goes as planned, with a caption, 'selamat hari raya, everyone!' I wish he'd text me too, instead of just hearting my story, but I've got to be patient, because they take a long time to come round, so, I'll take what I get, even if it's just a heart.