03 May 2026

I Just Wanna Be Alone

    I woke up at 4 am, feeling frustrated. It's been ten days since the last time I heard from him, and he hasn't reached out to me. I know I've just said yesterday I believe he'll come back to me someday, but I'm still learning to trust him, and I can't help feeling frustrated. I feel like I've been trying to accommodate his needs, giving him space and time, but what about my needs? I don't ask for much, I'm not asking him to be in constant contact with me, to come and see me every day, but once in a while, I do wanna hear from him, like, 'how's your day?' or, 'what are you up to?' Is that too much to ask for?

    I'm not sure what the longest time was we weren't in contact. 14 days? So, maybe I just need to wait for another four days? I don't want to hope for something uncertain. Also, that was before we had big fights (we only had little fights prior to that), so, it might take longer since things are more complicated now, but then again, the way he responded to me the last time, he sounded like he was no longer annoyed with me or whatever, maybe he just needs some more time to deal with the move, before he's ready to see me? I'm not sure.

    I don't know if this means anything, but he didn't post any stories on Instagram and WhatsApp yesterday, but today, I saw him post stories again.