The heart is fragile
One small thing
Is all it takes
To make you
Fall out of love
With someone
And suddenly
You feel nothing
But hatred
Towards the person
You used to be
Madly in love with
I wrote this just now when I realised how fragile the heart is. For the past months, I've been talking about Tally religiously. I'd mention him in almost every post. I was madly in love with him but it's been several days since I added him on Linkedin and he hasn't approved me to this day and I can feel I'm starting to hate him. I'm angry. I know it's only been a few days but why could his friends approve me but not him? What? Am I not good enough for you? Are you too cool for me? I admit it, I'm desperate, I'm lonely and maybe I misread him but if he wasn't interested in me, why did he keep staring at me? If you like me, act like it, don't give me mixed signals, don't play games with me, don't play hard to get with me, I've got no time for those and if you don't, don't even dare set your eyes on me. You can't expect me to always make the first move, you've got to initiate too because I can be shy as well. It's been more than three weeks since I came back and you haven't returned. Where are you? You're just gonna disappear after playing a cat-and-mouse game with me for months? I don't care what you think of me. If I see you again, I will come up to you and confront you. You can't toy with my feelings.