24 January 2023

I Thought I Was Gonna Die

    Entah kenapa tapi semalam, tiba - tiba, aku rasa macam nak mati. Bukan aku nak mati, aku rasa macam aku akan mati. I mean, memang aku akan mati satu hari nanti, everyone will eventually but I was afraid something bad would happen to me like I'd pass out in my room and no one would notice because my roommate hasn't returned. I felt light-headed and my chest felt tight. I felt like I was gonna faint and I'm not sure why. Did I just experience a panic attack because I've been stressed out and anxious over assignments? The last time I had a panic attack was like three years ago, before I started continuing my studies again. It's horrible, it's probably one of the worst feelings ever.

    I tried to be calm and I tried getting some sleep but it took me sometime to fall asleep. I was aware I was acting strange last night. I texted a few people like I was drunk. I hope I didn't weird them out or whatever.