24 January 2023

The Importance of Having a Saving

    I keep thinking of this T-shirt. I wonder what to wear in it. I imagine wearing it with a pair of blue jeans and a pair of black boots. Dang, I'd look so good, I think. Just so you know, this isn't my first mesh T-shirt. I've already got two mesh T-shirts (both of them are from River Island) but I've never worn them because they're kinda tricky, you know. Obviously, I can't just wear them alone. I wish I could. If only I had a hot bod, hahaha.

    If only I hadn't spent recklessly on things I don't need, maybe I could've bought this T-shirt. I wouldn't have to wait until next month (when I get my deposit back from my dorm) and worry my size would go out of stock or it'd disappear off the face of the earth like it's never existed like the Versace boots. Haven't I learnt the lesson?

    This brings me to my next point and that is, the importance of having a saving. I swear to God, when you have a saving, it feels so good, like you have one less big thing to worry about, you only have to worry about other things and the world suddenly seems brighter and wider. When you have a saving, you'd feel better physically, mentally, emotionally and spiritually, I kid you not. I've been there so I know how it feels. I can't emphasise enough how important it is to have a saving. So, please, the next time you wanna buy something, think about this.

PS Gotta buy something from Diesel before it turns into a luxury brand!