25 January 2023

The Worst Birthday Ever

    Sigh. To be completely honest, I don't wanna do anything today, I just wanna sleep but my life sucks so I can't, I've got so many things to do. I don't know how and where to start. Okay, I'll just get straight to the point. Lately, when I called my mum, our conversations went left and I don't know why. She kept saying all the wrong things that hurt my feelings. Like the other night when I told her I'm struggling, she said to me in a nonchalant tone, 'oh, don't feel that way,' like it's so easy to just put aside your feelings. I've never dismissed her and yet, she brushes me off like my feelings are invalid and hers are. The same thing happened last night and I'm so angry she ruined my birthday. What a great way to celebrate your birthday, being angry with your mum. I don't wanna be angry with her, I don't wanna be angry with anyone, I just don't wanna be angry and I've tried not to but I can't help it, I've got feelings too. Why can't people be more empathetic? For God's sake, it's not that hard but I guess they don't care.

    I'm tired. I really am. I wish time would stop so I could rest until I'm ready to face the world again.