Lately
I've been wearing black
I've been drinking coffee
I've been staying up
Late
I don't know how to start today's post. All I can say is, I'm so crushed right now no words can describe it.
Lately, I feel like everything's been going left, nothing goes right any more but I've still been trying to make it work somehow. It's like, I'm driving a car and I'm gonna crash and burn but I haven't lost all control but I'm close.
I used to find this place magical at night. There's a tall building near my block and when it lights up in the night, it looks like a starship. Now, it no longer has that effect on me. This place feels empty and I wanna get out of it.
He's left. Tally's moved out. I went out to get some coffee and I was walking down the hallway when I noticed the door of his room was open. As I passed by his room, I saw his side of the room was completely empty. He was here.
Only God knows how I felt at that moment. I thought he'd eventually come back and we'd spend time together. I thought there was still some hope for us. Now he's gone for ever and I don't know what to think. I'm so lost.
Can someone please tell me it'll get better and it'll all be alright in the end? Can someone please help me? I don't know what to do. I'm so tired and I just wanna sleep. Maybe when I wake up, this was just a bad dream.