It's 3 am and I've just got back to my room. I went out with my friends to a place (I'll insert a picture and you can guess it) near my university. It was totally unplanned, we initially went out to have dinner but then we figured it was still early to go back to campus so one of us suggested us go to this place and a face instantly came to my head. Shorty's. It's Shorty's place.
I didn't say anything about it. I smiled, I laughed, I joked. I acted like it didn't bother me but it did. I couldn't think of anyone else. When we got there, we were greeted by awe-inspiring buildings and they're so impressive I felt like crying. It's so beautiful here. I thought of how lucky Shorty is to get to live here. I wish I could live here too with my mum.
We stopped by McDonald's to get some drinks before taking a walk along a lake. I was still mesmerised by the beauty. It was almost like we were transported to some kind of magical wonderland. I had to take photos to immortalise this memory in my mind. As I was photographing it, I imagined Shorty was there, walking with me.
We'd talk, joke and laugh. Maybe we'd dance too. We'd be madly in love with each other, we'd find each other more beautiful than the place. I miss him. I wished really badly I'd run into him, somehow, I wanna know how he'd react to see me, would he fall in love with me again or would he run away, but I came back to reality and I found myself alone in the boulevard.
Shorty, I know you'll probably never read this but it's been years since we broke up and I've met so many people and I thought I've moved on but I always go back to thinking of you. I wish I could talk to you and tell you all this and change your mind but I know you're so stubborn, you wouldn't admit you're still in love with me even if it's true.
PS I would if I could build a shrine for you so you'd know how much I adore you.